How to Apply
We encourage you to apply early for courses. Most courses fill up and waiting lists several months in advance.
- Read the Introduction to the Technique, so you are familiar with the practice before you arrive.
- Read the Code of Discipline page carefully, as you will be required to follow it during your course.
- Review the Course Schedule and choose a course that is suitable for your schedule. Please note that you are expected to arrive between 2:00pm and 4:00pm on the day the course begins, and you are expected to stay until the course is completed, which is approximately 7:00am on the last day of the course.
- Fully and completely fill out all the sections of the application form and submit it. You may fill out and submit an application online.
- Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an email confirming your application has been received. Please note that this first email is not a notice of acceptance to the course.
- Await notification of whether you have been accepted for the course. All correspondence will be through email. Due to the large volume of applications, it may take up to one month before receiving notification.
- Once you are accepted into the course, you will receive an email asking you to confirm your attendance. Please make sure to confirm promptly to reserve your space. If we do not receive your confirmation, your spot will be given to a student on the waitlist.